Anyway, we are heading down to see my Mom, brother and Step-Father-ish (long story). I have a ton of stuff to do today to prepare for the drive and mostly to prepare the house before I go. My dh will be here, but he wont tend the plants and animals the way I do so I want to set it all up so it is easy for him to do, and so I dont come home to a dead garden. Darn I wish I had gotten that driptape!!! I also want to come home to a clean house, so in order for that to happen I need to leave it a bit cleaner than I hope it will be when I get home. We have lessons next week so I want to come home and not have a ton of work to do on Sunday night to prepare for Monday. We'll see!
So today I need to...
- Prepare the Garden
- Get a larger feed thing for the chickens and another water thing
- Get a mouse for the snake, and crickets for the frog (who isnt looking so good)
- Put the terra-cotta pot plants in a tub of water so they can stay alive
- Type up instructions for dh for the garden, plants and animals while we are gone
- Clean the house
- Load the car so I can reach everything the kids may need while driving
- Update my iPod
- Grandma's for dinner
- Coop for road trip snacks and breakfast yummies
- Fill the truck with gas
So Im a busy bee today, blissful maybe, but busy for sure!!!
Did I mention it will be about 104 degrees in Tucson? At least now Im a big girl who has a car with AC!!! That is satifying in returning to the desert!!