So for today I plan to...
- order the enzymes we need
- find a naturopath here who can help us with some of this
- make lavender waffles for the kids
- Bake a loaf of bread for grilling sandwiches
- Clean the kitchen (kids outside in yard playing)
- Clean the living room (kids still oustide in yard playing)
- Make a grilled Salmon salad for lunch with Dad
- Clean the front room (office) - Quiet time for the kids (games, legos and reading)
- laundry, laundry, laundry
- Crabcakes for dinner for Dad, ME and GD (gf breaded fish for GM and me).
- Evening rhythm (game time, put the bedroom to sleep -chores-, storytime wih Dad)
That is the plan and I will update as the day moves along, probably after lunch.
Also I will hopefully get to post about the new math and some preschool stuff tonight. Maybe.