Today we really began our full lesson cycle. I thought I would post our day, just to share with those who are curious and of course the family and friends who are checking in from tie to time.
So today we...
- got up had coffee (well, I did)
- Tended the chickens
- Made and ate gf pancakes
- Cleaned up the kitchen and did our morning chores
- went for a walk around the neighborhood
- Did our yoga and movement activities for a start to our day
- Wrote in our journals
- GM did some math
- GD and I read the first part of Little Falcon
- GD read the first chapter of Mouse Tales
- GM read another chapter of his third grade reader
- We read How The Tewa's Found Their Way Home.
- Went to the park
- Went to the store for some new Good Books and a new Learning Candle
- Went to the Farm for our veggies
- Came home did our independent study work
- Made dinner (grilled salmon and fresh salad)
- Read GD the second half of Little Falcon
Tonight we will play a game and the kids will hear a story from Dad. Likely another Jataka tale. Then it is off to bed by 8pm. (Im hoping)