Monday, June 05, 2006

Music Update

Well, I suffered a two month period where I couldnt add new music to my laptop, and therefore my ipod. Not that this was torture or anything, but I will say I am very happy to have it back and to be able to play around and to go back and find all those artists that I have been trying to remember that I wanted for weeks and weeks. So in no particular order here are the latest to be added into my life's soundtrack...


So these are some of the newer additions to my laptop/iPod. To find the rest look through the archives for February or March maybe. I tried to link to all artists in case you want to check them out. Also you can usually get a good listen on myspace.com just type in the artists name in the search on mySpace and see what you come up with. :-)

No comments: