So what will be the plan for the next few months??
- Health: Getting GM on his enzymes and trying to heal that leaky gut issue while dealing with some yeast die-off issues. Also continuing our GF diet and beginning to look more into removing the cassein as well. Moving the entire family closer to a whole foods diet, remaining organic and trying to further our goal of buying our foods directly from the farmer, for freshness, and a direct relationship with our food.
- Renovations: We want to have completed our renovations on the house before Octrober 1, 2006. That is the goal, and yeah, it is a big one. We have a LOT of work to do, and not a lot of time to do it in. This will be a major theme to our summer and having the kids involved in each step of the way, will make it more fun, and a great learning experience for them as well.
- Planning: I want to complete reading through my Enki guides and resources and really have a good plan for heading into our next focussed lesson time, which will be in mid-October. We will be doing other lessons before then, mainly finishing up the tail ends of things from this year, but our next "year" will begin shortly before Halloween. This is my plan, but we will see, I can and likely will tweak it some more.
- Gardening: We are planting our fall beds now, and will continue to plant right through the fall. This is a daily activity for us, spending about one hour each morning outside tending the plants, watering, and weeding. Also in this time we tend the chickens and fill the feeders and bath for the doves. (currently we have over 40 morning doves who spend the morning and early evening with us). Also we have the gardening class that GM does every other week.
- Responsibility: I want to really bring in more responsibility to our children and our family this summer. This will stem from establishing a healthy rhythm. Which is a huge part of our life.
So that is my focus, it feels good to see it all written out and to feel pretty good about our ability to accomplish it. So, now Im off to do the laundry! WooHoo!!!
PS. I will get the info on Enki and my 3.5 year old up on the blog very soon, either today or tomorrow. I apologize for the delay, just so much happening right now.