Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Anthropomorphism!!!

UGH!! I was so annoyed the other day when writing about how I tend to give inanimate objects personalities because although I studied it in depth in college, I COULD not remember the word for it! ANTHROPOMORPHISM!!!!!!!!! Huge exhale, and relief. Dont you just hate it when you KNOW something, but your maternally stressed and starving brain cant remember the darn word!!! Unfortunately I wasnt the one who remembered it, I kept walking around the house trying to remember it, annoying my husband who then asked someone at work (with a well fed brain) and now, I have relief! Thank you Polly for helping those of us who have lost 2/3 of our vocabulary to childbirth.

1 comment:

Sunshine Alternative Mama said...

Doesn't that just drive you insane! It happens to me too. Luckily, Papa and I are usually able to help each other out.