Monday, January 22, 2007

Cryptids, Chemistry and Robotics!

Today was a big science day for us. We finished up our unit on Cryptozoology with our science coop and the kids all got to make their own cryptids and take pictures of them in scale that will be very funny once developed. Of course i forgot my camera, so I'm lame. But a friend has them all and we will see them next week I'm sure.

After a couple hours of that we headed to the science museum for a fun class on chemical reactions. Definitely a favorite subject for GM. This was all wrapped up with an hour long LEGO Robotics Lab session which lets just say was a big hit!!!

It was a great day, although ME seems to be coming down with a cough. She is taking it easy and resting now while the boys have their quiet time.

Our electrician is coming tonight to finish up the garage (crossing my fingers) and then we will just chill out for the evening. The boys do have some reading to do, but other than that we aren't doing lessons today.

I am looking forward to a show on TLC tonight called Kids by the Dozen. I am so fascinated by people with a huge family. I love watching the logistics of it all. I don't even know why, but I really get into it. The only problem is that it makes me want more kids. LOL

No comments: