Our lessons for today look a little like this...
- GM also needs to make an entry from the chapter he read last night into his reading journal
- Math (each boy will do some math this morning)
- GM will enter "Coyote and the Sky: How the Sun, Moon and Stars Began" into his Good Book
- Both boys will do a reading comprehension exercise
- Both boys will read the next chapter from their readers
- GM will make an entry into his Geo Book about the planet formations
- GD will do another Headsprout activity (he loves those things)
- GD and I will read a nature story together from Enki
- GM will write a letter to his penpal (his much neglected penpal)
- ME will hang out and do some crafts on the floor while we work on these things
So that is the goal for this morning. Everyone seems to be taking to getting back into the groove really well. I think they have been craving it!!! I know I have!