Friday, February 16, 2007

Homekeeping quiz

Aprons – Y/N?
No, I dont usually use one

Baking – Favorite thing to bake:
Bread

Clothesline – Y/N?
Not right now, but will in the spring

Donuts – Have you ever made them?
no

Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day:
Dishes

Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze?
Yes, a standup in the pantry

Garbage Disposal – Y/N?
Yes

Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?
Usually the internet, other people's blogs

Ironing – Love it or hate it?
I love it periodically

Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?
Oh yes. In the kitchen by the back door.

Kitchen: Design & Decorating?
Eclectic and fun

Love: What is your favorite part of homemaking?
vaccuuming

Mop - Y/N?
No, Im a hands and knees gal

Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine?
Does anyone even have these anymore??

Oven - Do you use the window, or open the door to check?
I used the window until the bulb blew out, now I use the door

Pizza - What do you put on yours?
Pepperoni, tomatoe and onion

Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
Read a magazine or play around on the computer

Recipe card box - Y/N?
Yes . . . not that I actually use it.

Style of house -
Ranch style southwestern

Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N?
Yes, on holidays and special occasions

Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland?
We dont use chemicals, but it isnt organized either

Vacuum - How many times per week?
Five if Im having a good week, 0 if Im not

Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do a week?
Between 7 and 10

Do you keep a daily list of things to do and cross them off?
Yes I do, my friend Kathy and I email our lists and updates to one another each day

Yard - Who does what?
I do the gardening, Dad does the heavy labor, GM tends the chickens

Zzz’s - What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
Hmm, I dont have one specific, but perhaps I will start one. Oh, I do start the dishwasher!!!

No comments: